pan-users

[Pan-users] Mandrake 8.1, 8.2 users needed

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] Mandrake 8.1, 8.2 users needed
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:58:01 -0700

I sent this out earlier, but my mailer is acting flaky, so I'm
re-sending to make sure this reaches pan-users.

Pan 0.11.3 will be announced tomorrow.  If build from tarballs,
http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.11.3/SOURCE/ has them
ready for you.  The one-day announcement delay is to get all the
rpms, debs, slackwares, and whatever-elses lined up.

John LeMay, who usually does the Mandrake binaries, is having
some hardware trouble.  I'd like to find pan-users volunteers
who can build RPMs for stock Mandrake 8.1 and 8.2 systems from
tarball tonight.

Any takers?

cheers,
Charles