pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] some headers suddenly not shown

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] some headers suddenly not shown
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:24:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I compiled latest cvs pan yesterday... to find out that it doesn't show some
> articles correctly. Have no clue what is causing this, but p.e. the first
> message of the thread 'arch geoptimaliseerde debian' in be.comp.os.linux is
> unreadable (no text shown at all).

you are using 0.11.90 pan now the gtk2 version, I too have seen this it's a
problem with UTF-8 rendering.

I have seen it  a lot actually.  Have you used this branch of Pan before?

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  6:00pm  up 8 days, 19:54,  6 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.46, 0.91