pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] some headers suddenly not shown

From: Frank Van Damme
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] some headers suddenly not shown
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:56:06 +0200

On Sunday 21 April 2002 03:09 am, you wrote:
> > Hmmmm.... somehow this stays causing troubles, even after setting the
> > charset to iso-8859-whatever. btw: does this mean a bug in the senders
> > news client actually?
>
> Could you please pprovide a group + message-id that Pan still isn't
> showing properly after you upgraded to CVS?  (And are you sure that
> your CVS mirror has the new version?  Check the ChangeLog)

I am running a recent enough version, and I thing the error only occurs
because Pan stays interpreting the old unreadable articles badly and doe OK
with new ones coming in. Is that possible?

I found such an article, maybe the bug isn't reproducable with a fresh Pan
installation. Strange, because this post seems to have a charset description
and it's just plain old us-ascii.