pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: [Pan-announce] ANN: Pan 0.11.3 "Wenn ist das Nunstuck gi

From: laurent . duperval
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: [Pan-announce] ANN: Pan 0.11.3 "Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermeyer?" Released
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:36:12 -0400 (EDT)

On 19 Apr, Charles Kerr wrote:
> Pan 0.11.3 "Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermeyer?" has been released.
> It can be found at http://pan.rebelbase.com/.

If that is git now stucco and Slotermeyer?

Laurent Duperval <mailto:address@hidden>

"I think computer viruses should count as life.  I think it says something
about human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely
desctructive.  We've created life in our own image."
        --Stephen Hawking