pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions

From: Gabi Davar
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:40:16 +0200

After a long hiatus I have installed pan 0.11.94 and below are my
impressions of it. Since I did not follow the discussions in the mailing
list, excuse me if these issues were already resolved.

* the most obvious change for me was the transformation of the filters pop
up to a full blown dialog, this increased the amount of clicks for changing
a filter from two to three, for no obvious benefit
* queue sometimes get stuck after a disconnect
* getting news headers in all groups keyboard short cut has gone AWOL
* getting all header in a group got buried in an extra dialog, plus keyboard
shortcut gone AWOL

The above issues are a step backwards IMHO.

Flame Away,

-gabi