pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:57:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Charles Kerr wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 06:51:54AM -0500, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
> >> Both of these can be summed up as: minimal requirements.  I'm still
> >> hoping to get Pan working on Windows after 0.12.0
> >
> > just out of curiosity, why are you wanting to port pan to windows?
>
> Partially because there are a lot of potential users there, partially
> because I haven't done anything in Windows in a long time, and partially
> out of curiosity of how hard it will be to do it. :)

and partially because you are going to place a shareware banner on it stating
if they find this product useful to please send $29 to you and it'll make
this annoying start up banner go away*? ;)

* (and the annoying window that pops up every half hour)

brian
--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
             -- Anonymous