pan-users

[Pan-users] Lost settings, group lists, article lists, ...

From: Fred Fraley
Subject: [Pan-users] Lost settings, group lists, article lists, ...
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:23:34 -0400

        Fixed it, after leaving it alone and trying fresh this evening.
        I opened EDIT > PREFERENCES > SERVERS-NEWS, added the servers under the
existing names, then connected to the servers in question.  Everything
opened up as if nothing had ever been wrong.
--
I've gone to find myself.
If you see me first, please ask me to wait until I return.

        Thank you