pan-users

[Pan-users] Lost settings, group lists, article lists, ...

From: Fred Fraley
Subject: [Pan-users] Lost settings, group lists, article lists, ...
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:31:28 -0400

        Having a problem with Pan not showing any information on
servers/groups/articles.
        The problem started when hda7 ran up to 100% used this afternoon
(perils
of cable connection, teen daughters, and mp3s) with Pan running.  I noticed
when I got a no space message from a browser.  Shut down,reboot,
housekeeping, down to <80% usage, reboot.
        Pan opened without a server list.  My home/ffraley/.pan/data/
directories
are there for each server, all the .dat and .idx files for the groups appear
intact.
        So I installed 0.11.94, thinking it might find them during the
installation.  No such luck.
        I'm reloading the server information on one server, using a different
name
for the profile so I don't overwrite anything.  But how can I get back my
filters, subscribed lists, etc.?

--
I've gone to find myself.
If you see me first, please ask me to wait until I return.

        Thank you