pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar

From: Tony Pace
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar
Date: 23 Jun 2002 17:40:14 -0700

On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 16:13, Charles Kerr wrote:

I'd try to use more of the Gnome2 stock Icons (or make them similar)
personally. It makes everything look more uniform...

Maybe use a down arrow instead of the Winamp lightning bolt on the get
new stuff.

The Read Icons use a magnifying glass, you might want to use arrows or
something. The magnifying glass is pretty standard for search.  Might be
a little confusing for the new people.

The funnel on the filter icons is kinda odd, I have no good ideas on
what else you might use.

You did a good job on the icons but Gnome2 is supposed to be more user
friendly and uniform.  That's what came to mind looking at them and you
wanted opinions.

Doesn't matter to me Pan is a sweet news reader, can't wait to post
binaries.

Tony

--
Tony Pace <address@hidden>