pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:14:19 +0100

Yay! A proper toolbar at last! Will the toolbar's filter section finally get
rid of the weird filter interface currently in Pan?

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:13:18 -0700
Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

| Are there any *really* important buttons that I've missed?

See inline suggestions.

| Should the
| "Get:", "Read:", etc. labels be dropped?

Make it configurable. I like them, but they'd be irritating on a smaller
screen. Can't be too difficult to add a toggle to the prefs.

|       Get New in Subscribed Groups
|       Get New in Selected Groups
|       Get Selected Articles
|       Get Flagged Articles
|       --
|       Read More (aka Space Reading)
|       Read Next New
|       Read Next Thread
|       Read Next Group
|       --
        Mark Selected Messages Read
        Mark Selected Groups Read
        --
        --
        Ignore Thread
        Author is a Bozo
|       --
|       Post Follow-Up
        Email Reply

--
T. Inkster {e-mail tobyink<at>goddamn.co.uk}{web goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/}
{please encrypt private e-mails goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/personal/pgp.html}

A well adjusted person is one who makes the same mistake twice without
getting nervous.