pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar

From: James Hawtin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:45:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> so for launching operations, I don't see any real benefit to having icons.
> especially since it's difficult to make an image that conveys the meaning of
> an abstract concept like 'download message bodies'.

I agree with you to some degree, having tool bars does allow common things
to be accessed quickly. Icons take alot mess space than Text you have to
learn the meaning but even the most abstract ideas can be represented.

Never forget a picture says 1000 words!

"download message bodies"

That ones pretty easy.

Ok its a pural of article, so lets try and "page symbol" with 2 others
behind it meaning articles Pural an arrow and the DB 3 circles symbol....
Of course don't ask me to draw it!

James