pan-users

[Pan-users] Losing bodies when closing pan (0.12.0)

From: Fred Fraley
Subject: [Pan-users] Losing bodies when closing pan (0.12.0)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:56:50 -0400

        If I DL article bodies of binary posts then close Pan I seem to "lose"
the
DL'd bodies, though the cached flag still shows in the header window.
Everything seems OK as long as I don't close Pan.
        IOW, if I use the "save as..." dialog to start the DL it seems to be
fine,
if I download then "Save As..." in that session I am OK.  But if I DL, close
Pan, reopen Pan, then try to "Save As..." a post marked as cached I have to
wait for it to DL again.
        This might just be with multipart binaries.  Today I searched the
cache,
found up a file (part 04/23) that I could match with a header still
available, and watched in task manager.  It began saving at about 73%, then
appeared to DL the remainder.  I know there was a green interlocked logo (all
parts available) with this particular header yesterday and the header showed
complete and cached flags in the header view this morning.
        I does not seem to relate to older material "rolling out" of the cache,
as
my cache is now up to 334605809 (love those big HDs :-) and runs back into
mid-June.
--
I've gone to find myself.
If you see me first, please ask me to wait until I return.

        Fred