pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Decode-Save - Where'd it go?

From: laurent . duperval
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Decode-Save - Where'd it go?
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:13:42 -0400 (EDT)

On  3 Jul, Randall Hopper wrote:

> That's what I've been doing.  The article downloads, it says its decoding,
> but nothing appears in ~/News/Pan.
>
> The atimes in ~/.pan/date/cache update but that's all.

In Options | General there is a property which says where the attachments
are decoded. Past that, I dunno....

Laurent Duperval <mailto:address@hidden>

GOEBEL'S LAW OF COMPUTER SUPPORT:
   Troubleshooting a computer over the telephone is like having sex
   through a hole in a board fence.  It can be done but it is neither
   EASY nor PLEASANT.