pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mandrake 8.2 pacakges

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mandrake 8.2 pacakges
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:29:46 -0400

** Reply to message from Charles Kerr <address@hidden> on Sat, 13 Jul
2002 17:33:08 -0700

> (Actually, I *am* here -- I was so fed up with coding, bugzilla wrangling
> and web site updates that I wanted to take a break from Pan.  Now I know that
> what I really wanted was a break from coding, bugzilla wrangling, and web
> site updates. ;)

It's certainly a well deserved break! The progress made in Pan has been
tremendous. I'm really enjoying 0.12.90. Only used 0.12.1 for a couple of days,
but it seemed great and stable as always. Sent all the packages over to the
address@hidden address at Christophe's request.

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Consultant
NJMC, LLC.