pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing

From: Horacus Horacus
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 04:40:01 +0000

From: Jason Wojciechowski <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:56:27 -0500

Hello,

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:39:37, Charles Kerr <address@hidden>
wrote:

| (Christalmighty, what mailer are you using that has NO LINEFEEDS?)

Just thought I'd help out :)

Hehe, guess what, I typed it originally in Mozilla (Windows) and when I saw Mozilla wasn't wraping the lines I tried to copy and paste into my old email program Calypso (which I still keep around since I have about 3 years worth of email in it and no way to export it into Mozilla) in hope that it would fix the line wraping.
Oh well, shit happens.

Horacus