pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Does pan compress whitespace?

From: laurent . duperval
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Does pan compress whitespace?
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:03:00 -0400 (EDT)

On 18 Jul, Charles Kerr wrote:
>> I look to me like all messages displayed by Pan compress all empty lines, at
>> to make the resulting output barely readable. Am I the only one to see this?
>
> There's nothing in the code to do that.  What version are you using?

CVS.

> What happens if you change fonts?  And do you have a screenshot?

Hey, it works! The font was set to "sans serif 11", I changed it to "serif
11" and voila! What weird is that I can't see how sans serif got there,
since it's not even in my list. :-?

Thanks!

P.S. And even though I'm gonna be whining in my next post, you're doing a
fantastic job!

--
Laurent Duperval <address@hidden>

Predestination was doomed from the start.