pan-users

[Pan-users] The save article dialog s*cks!

From: laurent . duperval
Subject: [Pan-users] The save article dialog s*cks!
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:55:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

<whine mode="on">

Does anyone understand how the save article dialog works? It's got a whole
bunch of entries and buttons that I plain don't understand. I filed a bug
report on Bugzilla for which Charles asked me to attach a message. Try as I
might, I couldn't get the article to save to disk. :-(

So, is the problem between the chair and the keyboard or is there a bug? Can
the dialog be simplified for the clueless like me? Most of the other Pan
functionality (except for the rules) is pretty intuitive. However, this
simple operation is greatly complexified when compared to previous versions
of Pan (as it is now, I feel I need a tutorial on how to save articles).

<whine mode="off"/>

Laurent Duperval <address@hidden>

NINETY-NINETY RULE OF PROJECT SCHEDULES
    The first ninety percent of the task takes ninety percent of the
    time, and the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.