pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 2 Feature Requests

From: J.B. Moreno
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 2 Feature Requests
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:25:28 -0400

On 7/23/02 2:53 PM, Jim Henderson at <address@hidden> wrote:

> Regarding "quote selected text":
>
> I never thought that my comments would start such an involved
> discussion.  To remove the ambiguity from my comments, I've attached a
> small jpg of the option in Netscape 4.x that I'm interested in.
>
> Technically, it's not a "quote selected text" option, but I prefer to
> have the option of pasting text as a quotation, per the menu item
> indicated from NS.

You can (and lots of programs do) have a "Past as Quotation" command without
having the option to NOT quote anything when replying/following up.

If you just want a "Paste as Qutation" command, that's what you ought to ask
for (and there's unlikely to be any objection to it).

> I reported an issue to the Mozilla project about the lack of this option
> in Moz myself.

Are you sure that Mozilla doesn't have this option somewhere?

--
J.B. Moreno