pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 12.91

From: Jeff Vian
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 12.91
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:14:39 -0500

I note a couple of minor (or maybe more) problems with this release.

1. When a binary message is downloaded and saved, the header is not marked as read. (it used to be marked in the 11.?? releases) This applies to articles read individually and to groups of articles selected for saving the attachments.

2.  on the panes, the scroll bars do not work as expected.
clicking the arrow at either end of the scroll bar works, clicking on the bar button and dragging it works. However, clicking in the track on either side of the button (which is expected to scroll a page at a time(per click)) does not have any effect.

I know that #2 is probably a GTK2 thing but it is irritating when the scroll bar works as expected in mozilla and nautilus on the same machine.

#1 -- at times going to newsgroups - mark read will mark all in the group, and in some cases it won't. I don't know how to give you details on that since it appears to be random and only in some rare cases does the failure to mark the article when selecting it from the menu occur. I assume that it is likely a problem with a specific article or from a specific poster that causes that.

:)