pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 12.91

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 12.91
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:20:50 +0100

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:15:10 +0100, Toby Inkster wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:14:39 -0500
>Jeff Vian <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>| 1.  When a binary message is downloaded and saved, the header is not
>| marked as read.
>
>Possibly related:
>
>Articles from me don't seem to be marked read when I read them.
>
>I'm guessing that this is because of a bug in Pan, but when I upgraded, I also
>switched to using Leafnode instead of connecting directly to my news server.
>This shouldn't have had any effect though.

I see the same thing Toby, I'm using 0.12.91 as of yesterday. I still
note that any attempt to access the pan.sent folder results in Pan
dying and its window vanishing, but I added that one into bugzilla, it
seems to be the same in 0.12.1 and in 0.12.9x.

Not tried the same things using the CVS version, I'll try it later
today if I get a chance.

--
Brian Morrison                                       address@hidden
              do you know how far this has gone?