pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN Pan 0.12.92 "The Best Writing is Rewriting"

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN Pan 0.12.92 "The Best Writing is Rewriting"
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:17:07 -0700

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 08:10:40AM -1000, Kevin wrote:

> Hmm, my 0.12.92 is still crashing when using the "follow-up to newsgroup"
> button.  I was under the impression this was fixed already.  Is it still
> broke?

Well, apparently so. :)

I *thought* it was fixed, so perhaps you've found a but that hasn't
been reported before.  What is the group + message-id of the article
that you're following-up?

Could you file a new bugzilla report with
(a) the .msg file that you're following up to, and
(b) a backtrace (see http://pan.rebelbase.com/bugs/) ?

cheers,
Charles