pan-users

[Pan-users] Stability vastly improved?

From: Gollum
Subject: [Pan-users] Stability vastly improved?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 15:59:49 +0200

When Pan is mentioned in discussions about newsreaders on usenet, there
are almost always some people whining about Pan crashing a lot. Often
their experience with Pan dates a few months back, or they used the
version that came with their Linux distribution.

I know the changelogs indicate that several crashing bugs have been
fixed, so when I installed Mandrake Linux 8.2 some weeks ago, I
immediately afterwards upgraded Pan to 0.12.1.  So far I haven't had a
single crash yet.

Have I just been lucky, or has Pan become way more stable during the
last months?