pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Stability vastly improved?

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Stability vastly improved?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:45:51 -0600

Well, I'm not the programmer (obviously <g>), and I'd agree with this,
Charles.  0.11.4 has been rock solid, but releases before that did tend
to crash an awful lot (relatively speaking).

I've not crashed 0.11.4 once, and I've been using it on a pretty
constant (daily) basis for about 3 weeks now.

Jim