pan-users

[Pan-users] Any command line option to start the job list automatically

From: roger shum
Subject: [Pan-users] Any command line option to start the job list automatically after startup?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:25:50 -0700

Hi, there,

As the title said, I would like to know if there is any command line option for
PAN
so that it will automatically start to execute the job list saved from last
exit?

PAN will ask me if I want to revert that the saved jobs when it starts. I would
like PAN
to do it without asking me.

My ISP offers an unlimited download period in the early morning. I am trying to
run PAN
in a script to take the advantage of this offer.

Thanks,
Roger

PS: You should check out this great new site that I found. They've got free
movies, music, email. It's really great! http://www.netbroadcaster.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com