pan-users

[Pan-users] Marking status of articles

From: Fred Fraley
Subject: [Pan-users] Marking status of articles
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:32:47 -0400

        I think I saw this mentioned, but now can't find it.
        Before 12.1 or so, if the body was no longer available the left icon
changed
to a red X.  It also showed as failed in the task list until I deleted the
line.  Now, no change in the envelope or puzzlepiece icon, so
unless I happen to be watching or look in the log I keep thinking I just
didn't DL the body yet.  Really hard to tell if I mark a big bunch for
retrieval.
        Now, I'm glad to see the failed items fall off the task list better but
would like to see some indication that the body is unavailable.

        Also, while I'm at it :-) about marking article status...
        If I save a binary, shut down, and come back later Pan no longer
remembers
the binary was saved, it shows a disk "cached" instead of a diskette "saved"
icon.

        Fred
--
I've gone to find myself.
If you see me first, please ask me to wait until I return.

        Thank you