pan-users

[Pan-users] Forwarding doesn't include full headers

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Forwarding doesn't include full headers
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:43:31 -0600

Is there any option in any current release of pan (or plans in a future
release) to allow full header information to be included in a forwarded
message?

There are several cases where full headers are really useful, and in
0.11.4 (which is what I'm still running) at least I can't find an option
to do this.  I can display full headers in the message pane, but not
include them without doing a cut/paste.

When doing a forward of a message, it would be useful/good to allow the
original message to be included as an attachment or inline with full
headers instead of quoting the entire message as if you were replying to
it.

Jim