pan-users

[Pan-users] I think this would be considered a bug ...

From: Vadim Berezniker
Subject: [Pan-users] I think this would be considered a bug ...
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 20:43:47 -0400

Start loading a group that has a lot of articles in it (so that it doesn't
load it immediately)

Change your mind and load a group with very few articles so that it loads
instantly. Once the bigger group is actually loaded, it will be opened
instead of the smaller one.

If a user opens a group while another one is being loaded, I think the
intuitative thing would be to cancel loading of the previous group and switch

Anybody agree with me?

--
WWW: http://www.kryptolus.com
AIM: Kryptolus