pan-users

[Pan-users] Article scroll speed...

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: [Pan-users] Article scroll speed...
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:16:16 +1300

Hiya, I notice when scrolling through messages using the space bar, articles seem to 'scroll' to the next page, and they seem to do so rather sluggishly, esp. when compared to using the mouse wheel to scroll the articles. Is there some code in here that could be optimized? Maybe just jump directly to the next page?

"I'm the prince of f*cking darkness, Sharon, I don't do bubbles!"
 - The Ozzman Cometh