pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Article scroll speed...

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Article scroll speed...
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:25:51 -0700

On Sunday 06 October 2002 13:16, Mark Derricutt wrote:
> Hiya, I notice when scrolling through messages using the space bar,
> articles seem to 'scroll' to the next page, and they seem to do so rather
> sluggishly, esp. when compared to using the mouse wheel to scroll the
> articles.  Is there some code in here that could be optimized?  Maybe just
> jump directly to the next page?

Under Pan Preferences, Display tab (in 0.13.0.92, it's in earlier versions but
don't remember where, since the pref dialog layout changed recently), see if
smooth scrolling is checked.  I don't recall its exact behavior, but do
remember I didn't like it.  Uncheck that and see if that makes things more to
your liking.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin