pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Multiple Server Question (possibly suggestion)

From: Sami YOUSIF
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Multiple Server Question (possibly suggestion)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:21:56 -0400 (EDT)

Has it really "officially" been dropped? or is it just that there have
been no updates since 0.7.3? [the windows version seems to ne getting
regularly updated.. its now at 0.8.5 though the numbers have no real
meaning across platforms]

They have a discussion list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bnr1
["free" yahoo account required]

and the files are still downloadable there...

The web page oth seems to be
in "never never land" while hosting services merge
/ they find a new web page for it.