pan-users

[Pan-users] installation help

From: Patrick Barendregt
Subject: [Pan-users] installation help
Date: 08 Oct 2002 23:23:41 +0200

I'm trying to get pan 0.13.0 working on my system.
I compiled all the necessary sources and can not find any problems.
Finally i tried the 0.12 rpm for suse 8 and that's works now but
when i trie to start the complied 0/13 version it looks like something
is happening but suddenly it's gone and never comes back no message or
whatever
Does anyone has any idea what i'm doing wrong because the 0.12 version
is working but the 0.13 isn.t ????

tnx