pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] All hail discordia!

From: David Oberbeck
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] All hail discordia!
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:00:47 -0600

Hail Eris!

   Yes, this definitely comes from 'The Illuminatus Trilogy' by Robert
Anton Wilson and Robert Shea; who are quoting extensively from other
"sources", but they popularized this (and other phrases / concepts) in
their book - which is highly recommended reading.

   Other books by them include 'The Schroedinger Cat Trilogy' and
'Reality is What You Can Get Away With' - all very mind-blowing and
entertaining. And, on the more sobering side, 'The New Inquisition'.

   Now, back to our regularly scheduled Pan...