pan-users

[Pan-users] Solaris compile of pan-0.13.0.92

From: jef_e
Subject: [Pan-users] Solaris compile of pan-0.13.0.92
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

hello all,

can anyone point me to a resolution for this error? Pan compile dies with
the following error:

bind_textdomain_codeset             pan.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to pan
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The configure script returned the following result, but continued on
anyhow:

checking for bind_textdomain_codeset... no
checking for bind_textdomain_codeset in -lintl... no

I'm guessing, but don't know for sure, that this is maybe related to
international support. Since configure didn't die, is there a particular
flag I can pass to disable this? Or, what package am I missing/not
pointing to properly?

thanks,

jef

p.s. compiling on Sol. 8, using gcc 3.2 if that helps any.