pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Solaris compile of pan-0.13.0.92

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Solaris compile of pan-0.13.0.92
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:18:05 -0400 (EDT)

        I already have the Gnome 2 stuff from sun installed - that's why I
figured I'd give the newer pan a shot :) Thanks for the reply.
        If I could just figure out what it was looking for exactly, I
could either point it out, or try to disable it.

        Aparrently, bind_textdomain_codeset isn't required, or I should
imagine that the configure process would stop when it said it couldn't
find it.

        Oh, and this made me come home and finally upgrade my home
machine to the new version too. Nicely done. looks good, and I didn't lose
any prefs. Much appreciated, Pan team!

        jef