pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mail Reader

From: Gollum
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mail Reader
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:17:08 +0200

Ruben I Safir wrote:
> [...]
> It's my favorite interface for messaging, especially the way it's
> cut and paste works when replying to messages.

Then maybe you'd like Sylpheed or Sylpheed-claws for email.
Claws has more features, like spellchecking and advanced filtering.
  http://sylpheed.good-day.net/
  http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/

When I replied to your message with Claws, I selected the second
paragraph in your message and pressed Ctrl-R (or clicked on Reply).
Then only that paragraph got quoted, just like Pan.