pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan won't load (Font Problem)

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan won't load (Font Problem)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:01:40 +0100

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:28:46 +0100 Wagner Matthias <address@hidden> wrote:

> grep: .pan/config.xml: No such file or directory
>
> Am I supposed to have a config.xml? Propably an error with the debian
> package?

Not likely. Debian packages never[0] meddle with user home directories.
I know for a fact that the 0.13.1 package does not- , and is not
supposed to create pan configuration files.

[0] For a suitable definition of "never".

--
Søren O.

GPG Public key: finger boll <at> db.debian.org
GPG signed mail preferred.