pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: leafnode (new pan user)

From: Toby A Inkster
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: leafnode (new pan user)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:57:19 +0000

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:51:49 -0500, jean-michel deleu wrote:

> A search with google and through this list's archives was no help.
> can one use pan with leafnode ? if so,what do i enter as
> server address and port number in Pan Preferences? (also changes
> to the port number don't "stick".

Yes of course! You can use Pan with any news server. I'm posting through
leafnode right now.

Just set your news server to "localhost" or "127.0.0.1", or whatever other
host name you use to refer the computer you're running leafnode on.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
E-mail:   address@hidden

I Know A Joke!!