pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] are links clickable?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] are links clickable?
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:45:49 -0700

On Thu 23 Jan 2003 03:11, Paul O'Donnell posted as excerpted below:
> Hi All,
>
> I have just started using Pan and I love it! It is the best newsreader I
> have ever used.
>
> One question though. Why are the links in the message body not
> clickable? Is there something wrong with my setup or is thia feature not
> included?

They should be clickable.   Do you have the entry under
preferences/applications pointed to something that exists on your system that
PAN has permission to invoke?

If that's not the problem, are they showing up as other colored?  If yes, PAN
is seeing the URLs, but just not doing anything with them for whatever
reason.  If no, PAN may not be detecting the URLs correctly.

I'm guessing it's the simple explanation, however, and you don't have an
invokable browser listed under preferences/applications.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin