pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Neat new features in CVS

From: Dave Hill
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Neat new features in CVS
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:07:55 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Eric Ortega wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 11:57:46AM -0800, Charles Kerr wrote:
>
> > I think the patch is pretty cool, ...
>
> I think that's an understatement if everything works as planned ... your
> list of improvements look great.

Could be time to rejoin the "bleeding edge" of CVS again after a long
absence. I happened to have a recalcitrant news server today and was
cursing a bit when everything seized up.

Dave

--
Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK                 address@hidden

I looked up the word 'paranoid' in the dictionary. It said 'what do you
want to know for?' Interestingly, I couldn't find the word 'camouflage'
anywhere...                             "MadDanEccles" on alt.fan.goons