pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Web site design issue (foreground/background colors)

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Web site design issue (foreground/background colors)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:33:34 -0700

On Mon 03 Feb 2003 10:27, Charles Kerr posted as excerpted below:
> On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 08:32:14PM -0700, Duncan wrote:
> > Of course, I don't expect you to necessarily honor my light on dark
> > preference, but at least setting foreground specifically to dark, when
> > you set background to light, would be very helpful.
>
> If you'll mail me patches offlist, I'll update the website with them.

I don't claim to be a web designer, in any way, shape, or form, tho I've read
a bit about it, and know enough about it that back on MSWormOS, I was usually
able to get Proxomitron to do the filtering and HTML rewriting I wanted.
However, I will do a bit of fiddling, and see if I can get something that
doesn't break on the several browsers I have here, and see what comes up to
submit...

I can always use the resultant knowledge anyway, in one way or another..

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin