pan-users

[Pan-users] pausing tasks still not working

From: Thomas Gamble
Subject: [Pan-users] pausing tasks still not working
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:31:36 -0700

        * pan/queue.c (queue_real_set_online): handle the abort flags explicitly
        here so that going offline will stop the tasks immediately, and going
        online will clear the abort flags.
        (Thomas Gamble)

This stops the task in the task manager, however the task appears to continue
in the background.  Particularly annoying when the task happens to be
downloading a large binary.  I can't tell if it fully completes the download
or not(going offline prevents it from decoding), but it does continue
downloading for quite a while (at least on my slow dialup).

--
Thomas K. Gamble
address@hidden

Commit your works unto the Lord, and your thoughts shall be
established.
(Proverbs 16:3)

Current Linux kernel 2.4.19-16mdkenterprise, Uptime: 6 days hours