pan-users

[Pan-users] Mute quoted text...

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: [Pan-users] Mute quoted text...
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:53:29 +1300

I've been bouncing between mute-quoted text on and off now and then when reading some huge threads, but theres something not quite right about its behaviour. Well, its right, but not "right" ish.

What I mean, is that in the recent releases of Mulberry (IMAP client), you can specify what level of quotes you want - all, none, and 1 - 4

Basically it just filters out text based on the number of >'s ( or known quote characters ).

I often leave it at 1 quote, so when reading a large thread, you get the immediate context of whats been replied to, which is usually the only level of quoting you really need, unless you want back references.

Any chance pan could be extended to handle that?