pan-users

[Pan-users] cant post in pan 0.13

From: dave
Subject: [Pan-users] cant post in pan 0.13
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 05:38:48 +0000

I am having trouble posting with Pan in Mandrake 9.0.
Just installed and while I can access newgroups, I cannot post because
I keep getting access denied from the server. Pan keeps using my
computers lan name, piccard.mygroup as my email address. I have changed
everything I can find, but no joy. Where is Pan getting this from  and how do
I give it the correct email address please ?.
Pan version 0.13

Cheers

Dave