pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"

From: Alan Young
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:25:27 -0800

Hmmm.  I've been getting this one occasionally for the last couple of releases.

  GLib-ERROR **: gmem.c:174: failed to allocate 1048576 bytes
  aborting...
  Aborted

Is this the one you are seeing?  It appears to be in large groups for me as
well.  Sometimes during a decode. Sometimes just scrolling the message
window.  When I run pan under gdb, *amn thing doesn't want to show it's head.

Alan