pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Scoring update

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Scoring update
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:17:58 -0500

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:37:09 -0800
Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

> Since Pan 0.13.4 is in string freeze, and I'm home from work between
> doctors' appointments, I spent a little time this morning working on
> scoring for Pan 0.14.0.  Things are looking really good, so I made up
> a screenshot:
<snip>
> Backend: the slrn scorefile format is supported, including
> score names, nested conditions "{:: }", and so on.
>
> Any comments?

Yeah, when can I grab a copy with this feature? :)

Scoring is one of the very few features I felt Pan could really use and
that I missed from Gravity back in my old Windows day.  It was only a few
days ago I thought "Man, I wish I had scoring.  This newsgroup is
interesting, but with scoring I could really trim out the crap."

So, is this in CVS yet?

--
indent does _not_ solve the problem of:
        * buggers who think that MyVariableIsBiggerThanYourVariable is a

        - Alexander Viro on coding style