pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Text Colours

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Text Colours
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:32:46 +0100

dave wrote:
> Just installed Pan 0.13.2 on Mandrake 9.0. Is there any way of
> changing the colour of the text in the header pane, as in previous
> versions?.

In 0.13.3.93 (don't remember when we got it back), you can.
Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Colours:
  Read Threads
  Unread Threads
  Ignored Threads
  Watched Threads

The additional package needed for installing 0.13.3.93 on Mandrake
9.0 are available on the Pan website.  See the readme.txt file in
the download directory for Mandrake 9.0.

> Also I miss the 'download headers and bodies in subscribed
> groups' function, is there any way of getting that, apart from the
> global one in prefs?.

It looks like you only can do that when starting Pan, or for single
groups.  You can always file a bug report ("enhancement") when you're
missing a feature, but there's no guarantee it will be implemented.