pan-users

[Pan-users] selecting multiples via the keyboard?

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: [Pan-users] selecting multiples via the keyboard?
Date: 28 Feb 2003 20:17:59 -0800

I just upgraded to .13.4 (forget which .13.x release I was using last)
and all of a sudden control-shift-home/end don't work for selecting
articles.  Being able to select large bunches of articles with the
keyboard was a great help, since scrolling is often so slow (btw, I'd
also like to request a control/shift modifier to the scroll wheel for
speeding up scroll speed)...

-Chris