pan-users

[Pan-users] how to save a post being sent to a newsgroup

From: Oliver Schoenborn
Subject: [Pan-users] how to save a post being sent to a newsgroup
Date: 07 May 2003 13:17:21 -0400

Hi folks, I'd like to have posts that I do to a newsgroup saved, in case
they don't get posted (for whatever reason -- lost in space, group
moderator rejects it, etc) or in case I need to send it again (to
someone or another group, e.g.). I couldn't find how to do that. IF the
article gets posted, and I see it, I can forward it to myself, but as I
mention above, that is really not ideal. Programs like outlook express
and netscape all allow you to bcc a copy to yourself, e.g.  Thanks,
Oliver