pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Red Hat 9 RPMs for Pan 0.14.0 wanted

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Red Hat 9 RPMs for Pan 0.14.0 wanted
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 08:53:47 +1200

On Fri, 09 May 2003 23:41:41 +1200, Charles Kerr wrote:

> Chris Lambin, who has been contributing the Red Hat 9 RPMs, appears to be
> AWOL for a few days.  Could someone else running RH9 please roll some RPMs
> that I can put up before I announce to freshmeat?

Just went to build one but dont have gnet-devel installed - and can't for
the life of me find an rpm of it anywhere.

Have to get to work but I'll see if I can find one when I get a
break,unless someone else can/has done it?

--
...turn to the light - don't be frightened by the shadows it creates,
 ...turn to the light - turning away could be a terrible mistake