pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Focus problems with 0.14

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Focus problems with 0.14
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 05:31:15 -0700

On Mon 12 May 2003 03:16, Mark Derricutt posted as excerpted below:
> Hi - is anyone else noticing any strange focus problems with 0.14?  I find
> that after I post a message, focus isn't returning to the main pan
> application, so I need to alt-tab/click back into it...

I'm not saying it's the problem, but what window manager/environment are you
using?  I'm using KWin from KDE 3.1.1a (Mdk Cooker package KDE, and self
compiled from rebelbase tarball PAN 0.14.0) here, and haven't noticed that.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin